Get in touch.
Want to pop me an email about what you think about the blog or you just want to say hello, I would absolutely love to hear from you. (If you want to know more about us, check out our About Our Family page)
The best way to connect with me is via my email address, which is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to work with 3 Kids, 2 Dogs and 1 Old House? Here’s what you need to know…
THESE STATS ARE CURRENT AS OF MAY 2015
In the month of May we had 34 431 views on the blog, 14 499 of these were unique views. These readers viewed around 2.4 posts each before leaving and I published 18 posts that month.
March and April had around 26 000 views, 11 000 of these were unique. These readers viewed 2.4 posts each before leaving and I posted 19 posts on average during those months. Our readership is healthy and consistent.
We are also active on various Social Media platforms where we have organically grown our following:
If you would like specific information on my rates please request my Media Kit via email. But here’s what I can tell you…
I AM A MOM OF THREE AND HAVE AN ACTUAL JOB
Generally speaking this means that I wouldn’t be able to attend day time events. However, if the event is of particular interest to me, I can definitely make a plan to be there (provided I’m given enough notice). I may not support myself and my family financially through my blog, but my leisure time is valuable to me. A PR agency would be paid by their client, so I require the same for time-intensive activity.
BUT HERE’S WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU FOR FREE:
- Feature your restaurant, guest establishment or destination after a review visit has been arranged. The post will have a selection of edited pictures as well as an unbiased review.
- Review your product at my leisure after samples have been received. If you send me a sample, I will write or not write about it at my sole discretion and I will never compromise on the content being truthful and my own.
- Attend events although a subsequent review on the blog would be up to my discretion.
WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU FOR A FEE:
Please request media kit if you would like to know the rates attached to each option (the *fee* may be negotiable as in some cases the product is sufficient compensation).
- Write commissioned articles of any length for your print or online publication.
- Write commissioned articles featuring your product/brand/event/idea on my blog
- Do giveaways on the blog or through my social platforms
- Adverts on the side bar of my blog
AND WHAT I WILL NOT DO:
- Copy and paste press releases, videos, or other content that I have not personally written. Even if you pay me. Using pieces of the release at my own discretion is at my discretion.
- Review or write about an event, product or place that I have not experienced or sampled personally
- Accept unsolicited guest posts
- Fail to disclose that a review or link in a post is sponsored or utilised free samples
- Work for free “in exchange for exposure on our website”
Images by Susie Leblond Photography