Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness. What a day.
After months of planning, prepping and a little bit of stressing, everything came together to culminate in a wonderful event on Saturday afternoon. The #CTMeetUp was just so much fun.
But it wouldn’t have been the success it was without every single one of the 50 ladies (and one gent) that joined us on the day, without you it wouldn’t have been nearly as much fun! To see a detailed list of who was there and who to stalk in the future, just click here. Also to Ronel and her team from Rain Africa, Jenny from Zomato and Melissa from Zana. Without all of you the #CTMeetUp would have really sucked.
(By the way – if you weren’t there but want to be the first to know about the next one pop me an email (email@example.com) and I will add you to the mailing list for the next #CTMeetUp in the new year).
We had such a lovely time at the Italian Kitchen Newlands. The Dean Street venue is just perfect for events like this – chilled vibe, friendly staff and yummy food. Thank you for all your hard work on the day guys!
Even though the main aim (for me) for these events, is for bloggers to connect and get to know one another while taking away some food for thought, we are also very spoiled by some awesome brands. Just like last year, we were absolutely blown away with our sponsors and how they supported us. We’ll be enjoying supporting them right back.
- Coasters and pens from Admarula
- Beautiful pouch bags from Zana
- Pot of SPF cream from Oh So Heavenly Facebook
- Pretty bracelets from Romeo Foxtrot
- Varied amazing smelling beauty products from Rain Africa
- All wine for the event sponsored by Incompass Insurance (That’s me by the way)
- 20% Discount voucher on Photoshoot from Magical Moments In Time
- Magazine, mint and keyring from Botanical Society
- R100 Off R500 Purchase Voucher from Spree
- Hair Products from John Frieda
- “Two for One” Vouchers from Graze
- Lip ice, wet wipes and key rings from Zomato
- 20% Off Vouchers from Charlie Foxtrot
- Beauty pack from Revlon
- Two copies of Pens Behaving Badly from Uitgewers Publishers
- Pack of TWG Tea from our very own guest Baked In the Cape
- Two R500 Vouchers from Woolworths
- Golden Ticket for R500 voucher from Zana
- Voucher for you AND 1 to giveaway from Stylebar (keep an eye on our attendees blogs – you don’t want to miss it!)
- Two Vouchers for 9 Faceblocks from Printwild
- Boudoir/Glamour Photo Shoot with Magical Moments In Time
- Beauty hamper from Oh So Heavenly Facebook
- Three treatment vouchers for you AND giveaway from Ginkgo Spa (keep an eye on our attendees blogs – you don’t want to miss it!)
- 4 R250 Vouchers with Fire & Ice Hotel from Zomato
- Baby Hamper from Babaderm
- Voucher for Personalised Stationary from Charlie Foxtrot
- R250 Voucher for you AND one to giveaway Kin Shop (keep an eye on our attendees blogs – you don’t want to miss it!)
- 2 gorgeous fashion items fromSpree
- Two Hampers from John Frieda
- Annual Family Membershipfrom Botanical Society
- Biologie Hamper from Rain Africa
How amazing are they? Seriously amazing!
We also took a bajillion pictures of the day, so I’m going to stop with all my wordyness and let you imagine you were there and hopefully it will inspire you to be at the next one!
Also, extra thank you to Melissa for taking pictures with my camera and Tahlia and Melanie for being my Gails!
And some of the winners:
8 thoughts on “The #CTMeetUp”
Well done on pulling off such a big event, again. Looks fab.
We had such a great time, Cindy. You’re fabulous.
Looks awesome 🙂
Can you organise ours next time, lol only jokes 😉
So stunning!! Well done Cindy!!
Looked awesome – we need a Durban one!!! Well done Cinds x
Thank you for an absolutely amazing event x x
I refuse to miss round 3… please sign me up now 🙂 Looks fab, good job Cindy! x