Jeepers. Was it hot this weekend or was it hot? I’ll give you a clue.
It was hot.
But not as hot as this giveaway! *Said in the cheesiest Glomail salesman voice ever*.
Seriously though, it was so hot that I actually swam in our pool. It sounds ridiculous (because it is) – since moving here in October last year, I have not once been deeper into our pool than just the first step. That is really the ultimate way to describe how hot today was.
So let’s talk about baby bags and then Momi Baby Bags specifically.
Since having Kyla we have been through about 5 baby bags. Our first one we had hand made to not only be a baby bag, but something that could double up as my handbag at the same time. (The first time Momness made me think that this was a good idea because, like we would never be apart or anything right? So it doesn’t matter that I am horribly useless at remembering to transfer my stuff back to my bag when I had to leave her). But it worked out just fine because just after Kyla was born we found out that we were pregnant with Riya. It was quite convenient having one bags with 2 sides for their different needs.
But it suffered. Two babies can do that to a bag. So we stumbled through others that never really felt right until we were gifted with one that suited us and the varying needs that having 3 babies (Knox followed Riya just over two years later) could bring. So far it’s still standing, it may be missing a few zips, but it is still standing.
When we were given the “After Dark” Momi Baby Bag to review I seriously had to sit down and think about whether I wanted to keep it all to myself, or share it with one of you lovlies. It was a hard choice, considering that:
- You can see how much love and detail went into creating this bag with gorgeous Chinese Silk Brocade
- It has built in stroller straps for easy access
- There is a large padded change mat neatly folded up inside
- So much care has been taken in crafting this product, you can see it in all the little details like the adjustable shoulder strap, the protective metal base studs, the wide zip top opening and the silver nickel hardware
- Convenience is the name of the game with two outer pockets for bottles or drinks AND four internal pockets including a diaper and wipes pouch and mommy pocket
- Key/Pacifier clip attachment (genius!)
- One year warranty on any manufacturing defects
You can see why I had to chat it over with Seth about 100 times and just sit and ponder it all for a while. With all this pondering it got me thinking – we are about to move out of our baby phase. With no more little Alfino bambinos planned, keeping this beauty of a bag all to myself just felt wrong. It wouldn’t get the use that it deserves – like our previous bags, it deserves to become part of the family.
So to win this gorgeous bag, here are the rules as usual:
- Please like the 3 Kids, 2 Dogs and 1 Old House and Momi Baby Bags Facebook pages if you haven’t already.
- Comment on the blog post (any comment is cool, but I’d like to know which one of the designs is your favourite)
- You have to have a delivery address in RSA
- Competition closes on Sunday the 23rd.
If you feel like being awesome and tweeting about it or sharing on Facebook then that’s totally awesome, but only one comment counts per person and Random.org will be choosing the winner.