THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED
We just got back from a lovely, but flipping windy weekend away in Pringle Bay. It was awesome, but I must say that I am also quite grateful to be back home, which is weird because I don’t think I have ever really felt that way before. But being home means working this week while the rest of my family is on holiday at home. Jealous is kind of an understatement…
Anyway, the good news is that I get to give you ANOTHER Sticky Fudge voucher! I know that you are as excited about this as I am!
Last time we focused on the girls clothing but let’s just take a quick look at the boys too. I’ve mentioned that the clothing at Sticky Fudge is neutral, which I really appreciate in boys clothing. But not only are the colours awesome, the designs are not found anywhere else – Sticky Fudge really have their eye on trend and I can’t get enough of it. Besides the interesting variations of tops, I just love their jeans, the colour, the fit, everything about them.
So, here is your chance to win the second R500 Online Voucher to use on their fresh, new website – which means that your gorgeous new clothes will be delivered right to your door! It seriously could not get easier than that.
Right now, I know you are wanting to know how to enter! So let me tell you in 2 easy steps:
- Comment below – if you want to, you can get a head start on what you want to add to your collection by checking out their online store now – let me know your favourites (for boys)!
- LIKE both the 3 Kids, 2 Dogs and 1 Old House and Sticky Fudge Facebook pages for your comment to qualify.
If you win it’s important to note just a few Terms and Conditions
- The online coupon is for use on www.sticky-fudge.com only. No change is given on coupons. Coupons are valid for 1 purchase only. Coupons may not be exchanged for cash.
- All winners will be chosen with the help of Random.org, but our decision is final.
- We cannot have the same winner for more than one day