I have this huge desire to do things. I remember it coming at this phase of the pregnancy with the girls, but then I was more able to do something about it. Somehow I used to have more time… I just can’t figure out why I don’t any more… Oh that’s right I have 2 toddlers – how could I forget. But besides the time, after my last episode where I put myself out and couldn’t walk for an entire weekend, I don’t want to risk anything.
But, what I can do is make a list of things that need to be done. Yes! I can do that! I can do the crap out of that!
So here’s what we have to do in the next 10 weeks:
* Get Riya a birthday present and make as big a deal of her birthday as we did of Kyla’s – Riya’s birthday is on Saturday…
* Plan, buy, decorate and prepare food and things for the girls double party on 4 August… (That’s like a week and a half from now).
* Paint and decorate the girls new room and get them moved in.
* Do the bare minimum for our room and get ourselves into our new room.
* Move all the furniture into Thumper’s room and decorate it enough for him to be able to survive in there.
* Sort through the rest of the girls boxes of clothes that they’ve grown out of and see what Thumper can wear – that’s not pink.
* Move the girls clothes into their new cupboard and then move all Thumper’s clothes into his cupboard.
* Pack my hospital bag
* Take out and clean all of the baby things – car seat, baby bath and bedding.
* Go and buy all the essentials that we don’t have for Thumper, like bedding that is blue.
That’s all I can think of for now, but it’s good to have a single place to make a note of all the things we have to do.
4 thoughts on “Damn This “Nesting” Feeling”
shout if you want to borrow some of E’s stuff in case you need boys’ things 🙂
As long as you have a list, you are sorted 🙂
You want bedding that IS blue! Good luck with your list 🙂
Well spotted! Thanks for pointing it out! I have fixed it now *blush*