Giveaway: Family/Couples/Newborn Photo Shoot in Cape Town
21 June, 2012 17 Comments
How often do you get to take pictures of your family? How often do you feature in these pictures? I mentioned before (in the free giveaway of a wedding shoot – check it out if you are getting married soon or share it with someone who is), that I am hardly ever in the pictures. I hope that my kids will remember that I was actually around and not just watching them like a stalker in the background. How awesome would it be to win a photo shoot of your choice that you could actually feature in?!
Recently Gayle contacted me about moving to Cape Town and who can blame her, it definitely is the best place to live. She will be moving her already successful German company down to Cape Town where she will be photographing weddings, couples shoots (engagement or just for fun), family shoots, pregnancy shoot or even newborn baby shoots!
Yesterday we launched the post about giving away 6 hours worth of wedding photography and today we are giving away a family/newborn/couples shoot! So very exciting.
These are the awesome photos that you could share with your family (if that is the type of shoot that you would select):
In order to win a one of a kind photo shoot at your selected location, leave a comment on this page with the answer to the question “Which kind of photo shoot would you choose and why?“. It’s that easy! We will be doing the draw on 13 August in celebration of Gayle’s 50th birthday.
As usual with any kind of competition, there has to be a few terms and conditions, so here they are:
- You can get up to 2 entries (per person) for the competition by:
- Leaving a comment in response to the question on this post
- Blog about this promotion and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- Tweet about this promotion and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- The shoot has to take place no further than 100 kms from the city of Cape Town
- The winning entry to be chosen and announced on our blog and on Catchlight Image’s website on the 13th August.
- The shoot has to take place between the 30th September and the 30th April 2013.
- Competition entries close on 10 August 2012.
- The photos will be displayed on our blog as well as Catchlight Image’s website and blog once they have been taken.
- You have 72 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
If you are not a regular follower of our little blog, you can “like” our page by clicking the “like” box on your right hand side and watch out for the updates.